Investment Decision Model
Ntityix Development Corp. employs a thoughtful and measured approach to new investment evaluation with a high degree of prudence and professionalism worthy of the trust of Westbank First Nation.
Ntityix’s policy is to invest its resources in a manner that will:
- Support the Core Values and Vision set out by the Board of Directors in consultation with the Westbank First Nation Community;
- Create or enhance employment and business opportunities for Westbank First Nation Members;
- Provide the highest financial rate of return consistent with an acceptable level of risk;
- Contribute to the long-term growth and stability of the Corporation; and
- Meet ongoing liquidity and cash flow requirements of the Corporation.
Investments are made with sound judgement and care that persons of prudence, discretion and intelligence would exercise in the management of their own affairs, considering the probable safety of their capital as well as the probable income to be derived.
Ntityix Development Corp. considers partnerships, joint ventures, and strategic alliances in order to take advantage of the skills and knowledge of others, to develop new capacities, and to dilute capital risk.
In all of its investments, Ntityix Development Corp. demonstrates sensitivity to, and respect for, the aspirations of other Westbank First Nation member-owned companies, be they partners, potential partners, competitors or potential competitors.